XTEND is developing an operating system for managing and controlling a pack of drones.
We are looking for a talented engineer with the right attitude for problem-solving to write infrastructure components to enable our company to scale up as our product becomes more and more complex.
- Integrating new SBC platforms (Single Board Computers - such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson, and more).
- Integrating peripheral hardware into our product (Linux, arm64).
- Developing and maintaining in-house infrastructure components to support software teams.
- Managing development and production environments:
- Docker deployments
- CMake, Make, Meson, building packages
- System and Linux runtime environment