XTEND is looking for a super star Pre-Sale to help generate new business and support expansion within existing customers, lead and support demonstrations, workshops, and professional meetings, and be integral part of deal making all the way from demo to closing, supporting XTEND’s aggressive capture plan in the US market.
This role requires experience leading commercial processes with governmental agencies, amazing interpersonal skills, user-first mindset and orientation, and hunger for success in an agile and fast-growing company providing the world’s best warfighters with revolutionary technology.
- Own initial users impression from our technology
- Learn, understand and adapt to customers’ needs on a deep level
- Pave the way to create true value to potential and existing customers with XTEND’s technology
- Become an SME considered contact for our customer base
- Support execution of sales plans focusing on programs and product lines.
- Generates, executes and matures sales leads.
- Performs sales related activities utilizing a consultative sales process.
- Works diligently to achieve company objectives and goals.
- Support Sales org leadership in complex deals and heavy lifting customers management.
- Become a valued and contributing member in an over-achieving sales team
- Drive new business opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Work closely with senior management to execute an aggressive capture plan
- Achieve sales goals within the Defence, HLS & Law Enforcement markets
- Work with Channels, Resellers and Distributors in the relevant regions, and support them to success
- Maintain strong customer relations and satisfaction; proactively and diligently work to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly.