We are looking for a talented Senior Program Manager to help us continue to drive our US Govt clients and manage the suite of products we deliver. The Program Manager will need to collaborate with our many internal partners to deliver a great unified experience to our customers.
You will work as a senior member who is responsible for managing new and ongoing programs, including all aspects:
· You will manage 2-3 active programs.
· You will work closely with customers and manage all program scopes: kickoff, technical reviews, deliveries, customer contact, etc.
· Responsible for accomplishing all program milestones.
· Responsible for working with HQ, engineering and product teams.
· Define the program plans, task assignments and project timetable.
· Lead the program’s activities and cross-organizational processes (Engineering, customer support, operations) by coordination with relevant functional managers.
· Understands the customer needs, develops partnership, aligns expectations, and ensures high customer satisfaction.
· Manage and control programs-operating expenses, including logistics aspects.
· Participation in pre and post-sales activities and understand the customer’s requirements and needs.
· 5+ years experience as a program manager
· Experience managing drone/UAS programs
· Experience managing programs involving the US Government, DoD, and Defense Industry partners.
· Experience managing a multidisciplinary program team in a matrix environment
· Track record of managing complex programs
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills; ability to manage competing priorities without loss of efficiency
· Strong organizational, project management, and analysis skills
· Experience working with subcontractors in the US and abroad
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to travel up to 50%
· Familiarity with robotics & mechanics
· Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, Priority
· Startup experience